viernes, 11 de diciembre de 2015

Welcome, my friend.

From now on I'm thinking of start writing almost everything in English. That could be a way to improve my level and keep on being close to that language. I don't know why, but since I came from Ireland sometimes I think in English and I would love to keep doing it. If you are reading and you detect any mistake, don't be afraid to leave a comment bellow. 
I've decided it while I was driving on my way home from the gym and I thought, why not? I will lose nothing. Maybe I will write everything in English or maybe I won't, I don't know.
Today I have tried something new for me. To dance. And do you know what? I have discovered that I'm really uncoordinated. I have to say that to dance is more tired than I thought.
The dance hall was full of women dancing non stop, screaming sometimes and being really coordinated, except me. I was a little bit ridiculous, but nevermind.  I've decided to try something new 'cause I've been stoped at home for a month. That couldn't go on. I'm really unmotivated, tired, stressed and sad. Yay, really happy I mean. (Nope).
To sump up, you don't have to judge something that you have never tried.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario